Starting your own business is no simple task. It takes hard work, smart planning and smart advice to get your start-up ready to build your customer base and grow revenue.
CGG Start-up Smarts™ will provide you with the effective business guidance and marketing tools you’ll need as an entrepreneur with a great business idea during your initial start-up phase.
- GOAL SMARTS: Establish goals/mission/revenue for your new start-up
- SERVICES/PRODUCT SMARTS: Formalize the services or products that you will provide
- MARKETING SMARTS: Develop a smart targeted marketing plan to bring in the right customers
- ADVERTISING SMARTS: Develop a smart communications plan to let your community know that you are open for business
- HIRING SMARTS: Prepare you to hire the right employees
- MONEY SMARTS: Advice about how to raise capital
Small business owners have a great ideas, but often need help and counseling to take their business to the next level.
Review the Small Business Start-up Smarts™ checklist to see if your small business is ready to open.